domingo, 29 de marzo de 2015

Believe in "God"

By Juan Sebastián Cárdenas Salas
Spanish version: Creer en "Dios"

God the Father by Cima da Conegliano, c. 1515
Source: Wikipedia

Someone asked me whether I believed in “God”… I responded such question regarding other one: What conception of “God” are you inquiring me about?... If you say “God” is a lord both with long hairs, beard and robe as white as snow who is sitting on a cloud gazing what is doing each one of us, and so brings hope, tolerance, happiness; in addition, it makes happy those who are surrounded to you, that is, if such belief increases your virtue; then I have to say [sister-brother] I blindly trust in what you are saying… How does not believe if the very “God” is speaking.

Keywords: God, Religion, Tolerance, Respect, Mindfulness, Collectiveness


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario